We were created for community, and that community "happens" powerfully in the small group setting. The opportunity for fellowship and sharing at the deep hear and spiritual occurs when we have the chance to get to know one another in a small group setting. Here are some top-notch small group studies that will help you learn to live a victorious Christian life in the military and beyond.
• We define these "Small Groups" as those that can be used by couples or individuals or couples on a weekly basis over some extended period.
• If you are interested in one-day or weekend retreats of seminars, go to our Community Best Practices section of the website.
We recommend HomeBuilders small group Bible studies as well as a variety of helpful books addressing everything from marital instruction, to recovering from infidelity, to issues with sexual intimacy, to training with finances.
HomeBuilders can be used in a
• other small group setting;
• and many of the titles are available in Spanish!
Each small-group study focuses on real-life topics, practical application, and biblical truth. The four military HomeBuilders studies were written by Military Ministry staff.
Pick your small group topic, and then study our Best Practices" for the "How-To" tips on using these resources.
• Planning a HomeBuilders
• Leading a HomeBuilders
• Leading "When War Comes Home" 13-week study