Military preMarriage Seminar (MpMS)
The MpMS is designed for ROTC/Academy cadets who are seriously dating or engaged to be married. Using principles taught in the MMS, cadets are encouraged to begin building a solid, spiritual foundation for marriage that will help them endure through the rigors of military life. Using experienced presenters who have a background of marriage in the military, cadets are given a realistic view of life in the armed forces. This is a one day faith-based event conducted in collaboration with Valor, Military Ministry. The outline for the day is as follows:
1. Preparation for Marriage
2. Unlocking the Mystery of Marriage
3. Power for Oneness
4. Resolving Conflict
5. Men/Women Breakout Session
6. Q&A Session (intimacy prep, military life topics, misc discussion)
7. Legacy and closing
HomeBuilders training can be offered live or via Military Ministry DVD.
• The MpMS will normally be conducted on campus.
• A representative from Family Ministries will cast vision to the host and provide the necessary guidance for successfully conducting the event and followup.
• It’s critical to have four volunteers establish a leadership team that will oversee the effort to put on the event. The organizational construct will look like the following:
Prayer Planning Promotion
• Funding for the event;
• an adequate facility;
• A/V (PowerPoint projector, screen, and speaker microphones);
• childcare, and refreshments (lunch meal, etc.).
Questions or Comments? Ask the experts by completing the pop-out form at the right.
Keith and Sharon Morgan
Complete the Form Below