Fireproof Your Military Marriage Workshop is a faith-based, interactive marriage workshop designed to spiritually encourage military married couples and help them build relationships that will last a lifetime. Incorporating video clips and themes from the blockbuster movie, Fireproof, this one-day workshop will get couples focused on what’s important in their military marriage. Each of the five sessions conclude with a small group/table discussion and then a couple’s project. Session titles are:
1. Why Marriages Get Burned
2. Firefighting Together, Part I: Resolving Conflict
3. Firefighting Together, Part II: Disarming Deployment
4. Igniting Intimacy
5. Building a Fireproof Legacy
Follow-on small group couples’ studies are encouraged along with using ‘Fireproof’ resources (i.e. The Love Dare).
• The FYMM isnormally conducted on a military base or installation,
• These events require a sponsoring Chaplain, or, for churches, a sponsoring Pastor is key.
• A representative from MilMin will cast vision to the host and provide the necessary guidance for successfully conducting the event and followup.
• It’s critical to have four volunteers establish a leadership team that will oversee the effort to put on the event. The organizational construct will look like the following:
Prayer Planning Promotion
• Funding for the event;
• an adequate facility;
• A/V (PowerPoint projector, screen, and speaker microphones);
• childcare, and refreshments (lunch meal, etc.).
Questions or Comments? Ask the experts by completing the pop-out form at the right.
Keith and Sharon Morgan
Complete the Form Below