• Do you know someone who needs help?
• Do you want to be better prepared to give help?
FamilyLife eMentoring offers help to walk those struggling through their difficult season. And those seeking counsel remain anonymous! FamilyLife offers you access to the excellent eMentoring Guide. The also have a booklet available that offers practical instruction in key areas, including:
• The Five Skills of a Mentor
• The Five Roles of a Mentor
• Helpful questions to ask
• Common mistakes to avoid
You can also sign-up to receive training to become an eMentor—encourage someone far away without even leaving your home! We will soon be adding military-specific content to the eMentoring Guide, so stay tuned!
• Building a strong walk of faith.
• Before the Last Resort appendix, "Help Me Help My Friend"